history

The school opened on this site 1958, moving to the new building from the former Public Elementary School premises on Victoria Avenue.

The accommodation then comprised seven classrooms, a dining/assembly hall, kitchen and offices built at that time. In 1978 a two part extension was opened which added the other seven classrooms and made our school as it is today!